The month of January is dedicated and devoted to Santo Niño, the Holy Child Jesus. There are lots of popular festivals in the country that honors the infant Jesus. My family and I will be going to Santo Nino de Tondo Parish tomorrow the eve of the fiesta to hear mass because it is so crowded on the day of the fiesta itself. When I was a baby until my high school years my family and I hear mass every fiesta in Tondo, now that I have children of my own I have dedicated them to the Infant Jesus and I'm introducing them to this devotion as well.
Here are some of the popular Santo Nino festivals in the Philippines:
1. Ati-Atihan Festival in Kalibo Aklan
2. Sinulog Festival in Cebu City
3. Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo City
4. Sto. Niño de Tondo Festival
5. Sto Nino de Pandacan Festival